How we collect and use your data
Date of last update 15.02.23
Your data controller
- Essential, persistent, or strictly necessary cookies are needed for you to be able to use our website securely. These can’t be turned off and are called ‘strictly necessary cookies’ or ‘essential cookies’. They are automatically set when you open our website. These cookies stay on your computer indefinitely unless you delete them. These cookies generally include logging of choices that you have made on the website, such as setting preferences, log-in information, and forms you have filled out. Cookies make the interaction between you and the website quicker and easier. This allows you to carry information across pages within our website, so you don’t have to keep entering it. While some browsers can block these cookies, the cookies are designed to give you a better online experience. These cookies do not store Personal Data.
- We use functional cookies with the aim of enhancing your browsing experience. They remember your settings and preferences, such as language and location, and thereby allow us to present you with more relevant content. Functional cookies may also be set by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. Our site also contains social media sharing buttons so you can share select content with your networks. Whilst we do not collect any identifiable data via any of our functional cookies, related social media cookies on our websites are set by 3rd party social media platforms to effectuate your request when you click the relevant link. By clicking on the button you will enter their website at which they may track and save your request to share content via your account with them.
- Performance cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as pages you have visited and how you arrived at those pages. This information is collected anonymously and can help us better understand how users use our website and what information is of interest to them.
- Targeting or Marketing cookies are used to personalise your experience and deliver content relevant to you. They are also used to limit the number of times you see a promotion for content or an event, as well as to help measure the effectiveness and relevance of our marketing.
Cookies for improving our website service
Analytics cookies help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website, what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We use this to improve the user experience. We do not collect or store your Personal Data (e.g., your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Cookies for managing your visit
Turning off Cookies
- Develop a better understanding of website activity to improve our site offerings
- Resolve issues clients may encounter in using our website
- Monitor against fraudulent activities
- Provide you with customized and relevant information and offers
We may gather information such as:
- Your name, address, email address, mobile and home telephone number
- Your IP address, browser type and version
- Which pages you view; which page, if any, linked you to our site; and which link, if any, you follow when leaving our site
Changes to this Notice
If you do have further questions, then please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected] who will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the cookies we use on our website.
Alternatively, these sites provide more information about cookies and how they work: www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.